Flo Pro S Series Filter
Flo Pro S Series Fibreglass Sand Filters is an essential component of every pool. The most common type of filter sold in South Africa are sand filters. Sand filters strain the water, filtering out impurities. These impurities eventually clog up the sand, which should be cleared every 6-8 weeks using a process called backwashing. Sand filters are simple to operate and maintain, and only need to be cleaned once or twice a season.
- Durable construction to extend the life of the filter. The body of the unit consists of two layers: an inner tank is made from food grade polyethylene, and an external tank from strong woven fibreglass.
- Ergonomic palm shape handle for easy operation.
- A large sight indicator glass for clear backwash inspection.
- An oil filled pressure gauge for easy inspection of operating pressure
- All Filters are quality inspected and factory pressure tested at 400kpa.
- Furthermore, these Filters come with a 5 Year Warranty on the Tank and 1 Year Warranty on all other components.
- Suggested Installation: Domestic In-ground and above ground pool / hot spa tub.
- Max operating pressure 36 psi / 2.5 bar.
- Max temperature of 43°C (109°F).
- Universal standard of union connection provided.
- Suggested size of media: 0.5 - 0.8mm.